[Spits] Gas Prices

Stasyszen, Jerry JStasyszen at odmhsas.org
Thu Nov 8 07:37:55 MST 2007

Actually, in Oklahoma City USA we are paying 3.02 per gallon. And, while gas
may be equivalent to 8.02 per gallon in the UK you cannot walk across the US
in a day or two like you can in England. The UK is not a large country, UK
cars are small and fuel efficient, our dumbass administration refuses to force
US manufacturers to raise fuel economy standards, (might hurt their profits).
We lag far behind China in fuel economy standards. How stupid is that, a
country that cannot produce a safe toy out paces the US in fuel standards.
Hell, when you think about it the whole of Europe is out pacing the US in most
every aspect of life thanks largely in part to the US disbelief in science and
whole blind support for the war in Iraq and a retarded president.

That is what make you think
Jerry