[Spits] President bashing

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 13:09:35 MST 2007

For what it's worth, Calling Bush Retarded, is pretty accurate and centainly
not unsavory.

Go Dixie Chicks!

Joe

P.S. If you support Bush and all the crap he has inflicted upon the US and
the rest of the world, then he is YOUR president, not ours.  I didn't vote
for him, and the majority of voters didn't either.  Blame that on the
Supreme court!