[Spits] Spitfire distributor- distributor

Tobin, Greg Greg.Tobin at trizetto.com
Thu Nov 8 15:10:38 MST 2007

Hi-

 A few months back, someone posted a link to a small company that is producing
replacement distributors for a number of classics (Lancias, Alfas, LBC's etc),
and they sold the Spitfire distributor I need.  However, I rebuilt my computer
in the meantime and lost the link.  Not able to google it right either, so I
don't know who they were.    Does anyone have that url handy by chance?

thanks!!!!

Greg
72 spitfire (in need of new distributor)
68 GT6+ in disarray