[Spits] Spitfire distributor- distributor

Tobin, Greg Greg.Tobin at trizetto.com
Thu Nov 8 15:36:44 MST 2007

Thank you kindly!!!!   That is the exact place I was looking for, thanks a
bunch!!!!   at ~300 Euro, gotta love the current US > Euro exchange
rate...NOT.

Has anyone out there tried this ignition setup on a MKIV?  The Mallory seems
pricy for a simple points-replacement unit (let alone the unilite), and though
I like the stock setup with an MSD 7 amplifier box under the dash, I'm really
looking to clean up the whole install, this looks to be the nice setup.

19 years on this list, and it's still the most valuable resource out there for
LBC's!!!
-greg