[Spits] Spitfire distributor- distributor

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Fri Nov 9 03:04:41 MST 2007

Doug, Greg, Patrick and all,

this may be a shameless self-promotion and I've already put my flame suit
on, but we have a solution for the 123ignition without converting the
Triumph sixes tachometers to electronic. Check out this page:
http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p7296
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on or off list.

Eric
http://brits-n-pieces.com

Doug Braun wrote:

You will have to use an electronic tach with those
distributors.

Doug