[Spits] Squaretail Spit ground clearance

ptegler at cablespeed.com ptegler at cablespeed.com
Mon Nov 12 10:39:26 MST 2007

Carrera 3323's (adjustable lower spring perches)  I measure ground
clearances from the rear lower a-arm inner pivot bolt center line. It's an
easy place to take measurements from.   I set all my Spits/GT6's so the
lower a-arms are horizontal to the ground and level.
That put the bolt CL at  6.25"  and the frame edge (right in the same place)
at 5"
This is with 175-70 13's

Paul Tegler
ptegler at cablespeed.com