[Spits] [TR] Hemmings Article

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 13:09:46 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/7/2008 7:10:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

Just to  stop any hares running, tickets for the Spitfire raffle are
restricted only to
the UK and Eire in view of the fact it's a late model car and we gotta  have
something for the guys
who can't come.

AH Sucks John,
I always wanted one of the "Rest of the World" Spitfires.  Come to  think
about it I want a R.O.W. TR6 too.  Throw in a UK Spec TR7 with the  beauty of the
Twin SU fitment and absence of all the smog  equipment. It just ain't fair
that we have the so called Federal  Versions of all the cool TR's. However,  I'm
good with the Stag in CA,  that's fine. Was there a UK Stag Version?
Cheers,
Darrell

48)