[Spits] Timing chain cover nut

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Tue Jan 8 06:29:59 MST 2008

It would be more accurate to say that "they BUILT cars
that ..."

British auto design and manufacturing collapsed years
ago, especially after the Japanese auto industry rose.

As for getting the crankshaft nut off, I always use a
big plumber's monkey wrench.  I fit it over the nut
with the handle resting on the frame rail, and hit the
starter.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit