[Spits] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Tue Jul 15 13:23:51 MDT 2008

This really is an easily excusable mistake. If he would have said Triumph
Sportscar then his statement would have been correct.

Mark

From: Blake Discher <bdischer at blakedischer.com>
Subject: [Spits] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity

Hello everyone,

I'll take responsibility for the mis-statement of Spitfire production
numbers as John has pointed out.  It was written by a volunteer for the
North American Triumph Challenge next month to hype the Spitfire rebuild.
The guy lives and breathes Spitfires.  But in the end, it's my fault as I
edit and assemble the monthly (almost) VTR eUpdate. I need a fact checker!
>From now on it's gonna be Mr. Macartney!   :)

Thanks for noticing John, at least I know you're reading it!