[Spits] Spin On adapter

Paul Meyer paulfmeyer at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 13:07:02 MDT 2008

Todd, I put a lower temp thermostat in my Spitfire, and that seemed to solve
my "running hot" issues.
Paul F. Meyer Home Phone: 781-551-8574 Cell Phone: 781-801-3170 e-mail:
paulfmeyer at msn.com> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:34:07 -0700> From:
red_tr250 at yahoo.com> To: 6pack at autox.team.net; nass at yahoogroups.com;
spitfires at autox.team.net> Subject: [Spits] Spin On adapter> > Hi,> > Has
anyone ever taken the "non-drilled" spin-on> adapters & drilled them for oil
lines? I have a> spin-on adapter(non-drilled) for 6 cylinder> applications.
I'd like to install the adapter and> drill it for an oil cooler if possible.
It would go> on our GT6 which is running pretty warm...even with a> pusher fan
installed. > > Cheers,> > Todd Bermudez> '68 GT6 Mk1 RHD Overdrive>
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Spitfires at autox.team.net>
http://www.team.net/archive