[Spits] bad alternator - was noisy alternator!!

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Mon Jul 21 08:26:28 MDT 2008

I did take a look at the plug a month or so ago and I thought it was the
same as the one on the Spitfire.  I can double check if you are interested.

Mark

             "Joe Curry"
             <spitlist at cox.
             net>                                                       To
                                      <spitfires at autox.team.net>,
                                      <mark.jones at exxonmobil.com>
             07/21/2008                                                 cc
             10:00 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                      Re: [Spits] [TR] bad alternator -
                                      was noisy alternator!!

But is it compatible withthe Spitfire?   I found several higher apm Lucas
alternators that were not.

Joe