[Spits] Assistance Requested

my79spitfire at aol.com my79spitfire at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 15:33:54 MDT 2008

Good Afternoon Folks,

We are looking for assistance in off-loading the MKI Spitfire that we will be rebuilding at NATC 2008 from the trailer tomorrow.? We would like about 3 - 4 other folks to assist.? If you can help us out, please email me at My79Spitfire at aol.com (My79Spitfire [at] aol.com) or call me at 734/645-0235 and let me know.? We will meet at John Gray's house at noon, Sunday, 29 June.? I will give you the address when you contact me.

If you are a NASS member, a DTSC member, a VTR member or just someone willing to help, your assistance will be appreciated.? For those who don't think I am doing anything to earn my keep, trust me!? I am up to my eyeballs in it!!

Thanks in advance.? This is going to be a great project.? Looking forward to seeing you all there.? www.NATC2008.com

Geof Bush, #11
Spitfire Rebuild Project Manager
Michigan