[Spits] Gauge gaskets

Bill Gingerich bill at gingerich.us
Mon Oct 20 23:22:56 MDT 2008

Dave,

I had been looking for the same O-rings, and found this guy back in 2007.  I
never bought any, and I'm not sure if he is still around.  I've pasted his
message in below.  NFI, etc.

BillG
Newalla, OK

<PASTE>

 Barrie Robinson
barrie at look.ca

[2007/Apr/18] [Vendor supplied] I can supply most of the O-rings used in
Smith & Jaeger gauges, including the inner ones as well as the square
sectioned ones such as used on the Austin Healey. There are three different
types to suit differing needs, concours etc. The common 'body' (hole in the
dash!) sizes of Smiths/Jaeger gauges are 52mm, 80 mm, 100 mm & 120 mm as
found in most British cars. Prices vary from US$2 (52 mm) to US$7 (120 mm)
Email me for details.