[Spits] Turn signal indicator stays on

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Mon Sep 8 12:52:31 MDT 2008

First question:  Are the turn signals themselves
staying on?  Front and/or rear?  Left and/or right?

Normally when one or both turn signal lights are
burned out, the flasher will refuse to flash (because
of insufficient current) and the both the indicator
light and the non-burned-out turn signal will stay
lit.

I bet that one of the connectors to the front turn
signals did not get hooked up properly...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit