[Spits] Seam Sealer

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Wed Sep 10 07:45:01 MDT 2008

You can get genuine automotive seam sealer, made for
example by 3M at a good auto parts store or a shop
that sells automotive paint or body shop supplies.

The stuff dries tough, and it is paintable.

DON'T use silicone!  It will end up looking like an
amateur hack job, especially since paint will not
stick to it.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit