[Spits] Rear Spring

Dennis Reese dennis_reese at verizon.net
Sun Nov 8 22:11:11 MST 2009

I've been following this thread because my 1500 suffers from driver's
side rear end sag and my next project is to fix it. I've been told to
"replace the spring itself", "replace the shocks", "do both",
"replace the front coils". I had planned to replace the spring, but
after reading what Greg has done i wonder if that might be the
solution. Any advice, thoughts from the experts?

Thanks,
Dennis