[Spits] 1500 drivetrain for sale

frogeye frogeye at cox.net
Fri Oct 23 06:51:28 MDT 2009

I am an active member of the Spridget users group but now and then run across
a later model MG Midget parts car.
I recently obtained a 1978 Midget that I had no idea even ran but after a few
hours of checking out the car , it started right up.
The clock shows 82,000 miles on her but who knows if that's correct or not.
The motor runs extremely smooth and shows no signs of pushing smoke .
Gauge shows 60 lbs pressure on start up and I am gravity feeding gas to keep
her running.
Has a Mallory duel point distributor installed as well.
I am hoping someone on this list need a motor and or drivetrain for their
Spitfire.
Feel free to contact me directly
frogeye at cox.net
I am in Rhode Island