[Spits] Location of Pivot Boxes

Bill Gingerich bill at gingerich.us
Sun Sep 6 09:43:29 MDT 2009

Dan,

I just went out and measured both my '74 Spit, and the '71 GT6 frame I have.
Both are 27 1/4" center to center.  I measured the vertical slots on the
front of the brackets.  I also have a '76 Spit tub with a '72 GT6 bonnet
mounted sitting in storage.  That bonnet slid into the mounts just fine, so
I believe the mounts should be the same.  Could your bonnet have bent hinge
tubes or something similar?

Let me know if you need anything else measured.

BillG
OKC