[Spits] Le Mans-style bonnet stripes; was Painting a Spit: Single-stage vs. BC/CC?

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 08:09:52 MDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>

?

Back at the Asheville VTR convention, I think it was,  we did a nose?

stripe on Bob Bownes' green  GT6 with a rattle can of red, some masking?

tape and most likely some malt based alcoholic beverages were involved.?

It didn't look as bas as it could have given the circumstances ;-)?
?

==AM==
I well remember that. I wasn't there in Asheville, but I saw the car soon after. Kinda of a "get reacquainted" visit, since Bob purchased that car from me. I'd been sorry to see it go, but it went to a good home!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us