[Spits] Spitfires +GPS

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Tue Aug 10 13:19:07 MDT 2010

Funny I was looking at a similar setup, not for the spit yet but for the
'99 Jeep WJ ( triumph support vehicle for related content :-) ).  It has
an ashtray that will never get used and was figuring out how to mount
the GPS unit there somehow.  That leads to the next part of course,
adding in usb power connectors for the gps, phone chargers :)
thankfully the spit had a 85amp upgrade a while back

David