[Spits] Haynes manual wiring diagram

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Fri Jan 1 16:23:09 MST 2010

On 1 Jan 2010 at 15:42, BJ8 Healeys wrote:

> Can anyone help us interpret some of the symbols on this diagram?  There
> doesn't appear to be a definition of them in the manual.
> Specifically, the symbols are circles.

It's been a while since I looked at the Haynes manual but as I recall
they are connectors.  Don't know what the variations mean.  The
trouble is, you can't easily map the physical location in the car to
any portion of the wiring diagram, so knowing that a connector exists
in the line somewhere is a bit like saying there is water in the
ocean.  It may be true and you shouldn't be surprised, but it doesn't
do you much good to know that!

Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com