[Spits] If you're looking for parts

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 15:42:12 MST 2010

Hi lists,

I recently got back from a TRip to South Carolina.  There I made a major purchase...a 1981 TR8!!  I bought the car from Ed Hillman of Summerville, SC.  He's a very nice guy that has entirely too many parts...at least I think his wife said that :-)

He's wanting to part with, I would say, MOST of the parts and he's pretty reasonable.  I know he has a GT6 engine with a D-Type overdrive stuck to it.  That caught my eye, but we just didn't have the room in the truck with all the stuff he sent with me.  He also has a pretty nice '79 Spitfire.  Aside from that stuff, he has countless doors, seats, heck he even has a roundtail Right hand drive body tub...it's hanging from the rafters!

So, if anyone is interested, Ed's e-mail is:  ehillman at sc.rr.com

I told him I'd write the list(s) & let everyone know.  I've no financial interest in this I just wanted to help him out for being so generous.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez#596
Cincinnati, OH
'68 GT6 RHD