[Spits] Funny and Interesting Quote on Planes and Triumphs

Kevin Rhodes krhodes1 at maine.rr.com
Mon May 3 09:30:13 MDT 2010

LOL - the good old "diesel-9". I've been a Northwest (sadly now
Delta) frequent flyer for many years and have flown countless miles
on them. That writer had it wrong - most of those birds were born in
the early-mid 60s, so quite likely older than the pilot's car (older
than the pilot quite possibly). Reliable like my Spitfire - not as
much to break!

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
Freddy the mongrel Spitfire (owned 15 years in July - good grief, how
old does that make ME!?)