[Spits] edge trim source

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Fri May 7 12:07:30 MDT 2010

:I purchase a couple of rolls of this material from JC Whitney. I
stopped at their facility when I was traveling across Illinois going
West (not much to see).
Anyway they had a few widths of the material.
I would go to their website and phone into someone that can help. Their
website does not seem to be all inclusive of what they have on hand.

Good Luck
Glenn Franco TR6's, 250 and Spit racer