[Spits] Spitfire Berber Floor mats

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sat Jan 1 16:29:38 MST 2011

Hi,

My wife gave me some Berber carpet floor mats for Christmas.  I really like the way the look outside the car,but I don't know if I can make them fit in the car.

The floor mats are long enough they go up the firewall, unlike the rubber floor mats that many of us have.

The problem is they also have a stiff rubber backing, so they don't want to bend around the body/frame at the front of the foot well.  I might be able to heat and mold them.

Has any one purchased any of these floor mats and been able to fit them?

These are Introtech Automotive Floor Mats from Auto Accessories Garage, but I suspect they are similar to ones offered by other online suppliers like Auto Anything

Thanks,
Roger Elliott
1980 Spitfire