[Spits] Nipondenso Alternator Installation

Bill Gingerich bill at gingerich.us
Tue Jan 18 08:19:37 MST 2011

Dan,

I can't help you with the 3 connections, but have another thought.  Be sure
to run a new, heavier gauge charging wire to the solenoid.  The stock wire
isn't very large, and may not handle the added output of a bigger alternator
if the demand is high (dead battery?) I don't remember what gauge I used
when I put in the 65 amp Delco, but wire capacity info is easy to find.

BillG
MN