[Spits] Top Timing cover Screw

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Dec 17 13:44:38 MST 2012

Hi George,

The bracket is right behind the hole, but it is cast iron and fairly deep.  If I was good enough, I could probably drill a hole in the bracket and tap it for the screw, but I don't trust that I would get it lined up well enough.

There is some space right beind the screw hole to allow the screw to poke through.  I am thinking of enlarging that space so I can get a nut in there.

Thanks,
Roger