[Spits] Rear stub axles needed -

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Thu May 17 16:45:18 MDT 2012

I am working on something that requires the splined and bearing section,
but not the flanges from the stub axles for the rear of the Spitfire/GT6.
So what I am looking for is a pair of damaged stub axles for A Spitfire/GT6
Differential.  The splines, and bearing surfaces must be good, but the
flange can be in any shape, broken, bent ect since I'll be removing it
anyway.
If anybody has a pair (or even one) for a reasonable amount, lets talk!