[Spits] Coolant Sediment Removal

John Henard johnhenard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:28:56 MDT 2013

Gents,Thank you for the suggestions. After a good general cleaning, I plan to
use vinegar and then move to CLR. I bought a bottle of CLR and when I read the
instructions is said to keep away from brass, copper and aluminum so I am
being a little cautious. Now I just need to find time when the wife is away to
turn the sink into a lab.
Thanks,
--John Henard