[Spits] Spit clutch adjustment

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 12:18:36 MDT 2013

You shouldn't have to worry about keeping the clutch pedal pushed in.  By
pushing it all the way to the floor, the crankshaft will be pushed to its
maximum forward position. Releasing the pedal won't change that.  So you can
use that crank position as the starting point and measure how far back it
will go when you push on the crank pulley.  That will measure the end float.

Joe