[Spits] Spit clutch adjustment

Hans sukaspit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:38:06 MDT 2013

That is great news, Roger. I just got a workshop manual to check that out. I
can see that is the way to go. I am still tempted to do a conversion to a
Toyota or Nissan drivetrain or whatever some one out there might recommend.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Roger Elliott <elliottr at rmi.net> wrote:

> If that is all that is wrong, you can drop the oil pan and the front main
bearing and put a new ones in.  They come in different thicknesses.  I think
SpitBits has the wides selection of thicknesses.  Goodparts also has a good
selection and his are hardened.

> Roger
>

> On 07/29/2013 06:07 PM, Hans wrote:
>> OK, I misunderstood when you said "measure how far it travels with clutch
>> depressed"
>> i measured the end float at the pulley to be about an eight of an inch!
Wow,