[Spits] John Clancy Spitfire "Code Name:BOMB" video

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Thu May 2 12:32:09 MDT 2013

Our friend, John Clancy, is a UK based videographer who has produced
several excellent videos featuring Triumphs. From Stag to Spitfire, TR2
to TR8, John has produced many high quality videos.We have been selling
these since 2011.  We have the Spitfire video, "Code Name: BOMB" in
stock.  This is a 2 disc set. I can bring these to Import Carlisle or
ship. Price is $30 picked up at Carlisle or $33 shipped.  Please order
as soon as possible so we have some idea of how many to bring.  Thank
you for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022