[Spits] Wheel Brg. questions

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Fri Jan 10 05:42:34 MST 2014

I did that job about 10 years ago, and I seem to remember having the same
sort of trouble.  I might even have cut the new felt away from the metal
shell and glued it to the old shells.  Compare the thickness of the old and
new shells (if they weren't completely destroyed when they were removed).

Doug