[Spits] Rear End Noise.... dumb question

Bill Gingerich wrgingerich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:55:28 MDT 2014

Jim,

I've noticed the same type of "one wheel turns" situation on several cars.
To my understanding, it is normal.  It has to do with the ability of the
diff to allow the axles to turn at slightly different speeds as you turn a
corner.  I don't recall the specific mechanics that go on, but I wouldn't
worry about it.  My "unlimited slip" '99 F150 does the same thing.

Sorry, can't help you with the u joint question.

BillG
'74 Spit