[Spits] This stuff has to go

Bill Gingerich wrgingerich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:47:35 MST 2016

With warmer weather within sight, I'm getting serious about cleaning out
most of the parts I've collected over the years.  I've reached the
conclusion that I'm never going to restore more cars, and I need to
eliminate the cost of my storage unit.  Below is a list of some of the
bigger stuff.  I have pictures of some, but not all.  Everything is located
about an hour south of Minneapolis MN.  Yes, shipping could be expensive.
If no one wants them in the next month, I'll be scrapping them out.  I
really hate to toss usable parts, so make me an offer I can't refuse.  I
also have many smaller parts, but don't have a list yet.  I'll post other
items as I find them.  In the mean time, just ask, and I'll go digging.

.         GT6 passenger side door, complete & clean.

.         GT6 MkIII door glass - pair

.         Spitfire MkIV/1500 door glass - pair

.         GT6 steering rack.

.         Spitfire steering rack.

.         Several clean Spitfire doors w/glass, no interior panels. Both
sides available.

.         High back reclining seat frames w/tracks - 1 pair, plus 1 odd seat
- not sure which side.

.         Pair of NOS MkIV/1500 door skins.

.         MkIv/1500 front bumpers.  Slightly bent or dinged up, but usable
on a driver. 4 available.

.         GT6 shock towers - pair.

.         Bolt in roll bar - never used that I know of.

.         4 into 1 headers - 2 available.

.         3 rail non OD gearbox. I was told it had a bad reverse gear.
Other condition unknown.

.         Steel MkIV/1500 hard top.  Needs some sheet metal work, as the DPO
ran into it and bent the upper window area.  Side windows intact, no
headliner, replacement rear window included.

.         Various MkIV/1500 steel wheels.

.         GT6 MkIII rear hatch w/glass - 3 available.

.         1971 Spitfire engine, complete less 1 rocker arm.  Internal
condition unknown.

.         TR7 Steel wheels - set of 4.  These will fit on the Spit or GT6
with slight modification.  These are steel, NOT alloy.

.         TR7 4 speed gearbox, complete less bell housing.

BillG