[Spits] Off topic, non Triumph unless you want to be our Uber driver, any Aussies out there?

v6spitfireguy v6spitfireguy v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Thu Feb 22 06:44:59 MST 2018

Australian listers...

My wife and I will be traveling to the "land down under" (when we get there, do we refer to the USA as the "land up over?") Hopefully I haven’t already offended anybody, but I digress...we will be returning from a cruise to Sydney Australia, specifically Circular Quay where the ship docks.  We will be staying overnight mid April, Wed to Thurs.  We are taking a harbor dinner cruise on Wed night, leaving from King Street Warf but there are a dizzying number of four and five star hotels in the areas we are looking at (Opera house, Darling Harbor).  So as not to be too far from the Warf so that we could possibly walk to the Warf to board our dinner cruise.  Anybody familiar with the downtown Sydney area that could recommend a reasonable Hotel, and/or areas to avoid while walking around??

Thanks in advance.

Barry and Rosanne Schwartz