[Spridgets] Death Trap

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Aug 1 06:17:33 MDT 2007

>    my technique (firefox) is to click on the link in
>    email. I have my cookies turned off!...vote, click link, close old
>    window, enter "gripka?" .. vote, click link.....

Good call! I never noticed that obvious box to turn off cookies...
You could trim it up a bit, however. Type in the captcha, tab then space to
place the vote, F5 to refresh back to the main page, click on DB5 Devils
(just kidding), click in the captcha blank and repeat. I coulda voted 3 or 4
times instead of typing this ;-)