[Spridgets] I would NEVER suggest...

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Wed Aug 1 19:53:59 MDT 2007

Ron,

........ And whilst we're on the subject, why mention it in the first place.
Whine, whine, whine............

I think about Caterham Sevens' all the time, but I don't go on about them or
mention them on the List.   It would be unseemly so to do.   (I have it on
good authority that selling my AN5 to buy one would upset the Austin Healey
gods.)

Either buy a Ferrari, or be quiet................!

Oh, yes, and lust is one of the 7 (not Caterham) deadly sins.

Michael