[Spridgets] I would NEVER suggest...

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 1 20:38:23 MDT 2007

Hi Ron,

Did some brake line and hose work and got rid of some engine oil leaks on a
250GT SWB with the competition engine.  You know, with 6 old fashioned dual
carbs marching down the intake manifold!!

He let me drive it after wards.  Damn noisy machine, I've got to say.  Never
got it out of 2nd gear.  But on the other hand this was a 5 speed car that
would do 100 MPH in 2nd gear!  I didn't though.  But the engine sound is
still fresh in my ears.

Paul A