[Spridgets] Midget MKIII transmission paint color

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 3 13:43:10 MDT 2007

Robert,
I believe the trannys were always painted engine color. Also, for clarification, I believe by that time the color used would have been the Austin green as used on Austin-Healey 3000 motors and not the dark green used on the earlier cars.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/