[Spridgets] Death Trap

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Aug 4 19:14:59 MDT 2007

Hello Bill,

       my guess is that someone tried not just to stack the deck,
       (us?!!) but tried to write a script to vote automatically... my
       son said he had a program........ but didn't know how to make
       it read the "captcha".... but if he did he would have used
       it... i asked him to ask HIS friends to vote... ..

       of course the fact that any number of listers were also voting,
       uh, beyond the scope of the rules, and the "loosers" trying
       whatever THEY could (we,) just trying to keep up with THOSE
       CHEATING DOGS )...

       we'll ALL keep trying tho... hey weren't we up by two or three
       percent when it crashed out?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
   "66 Sprite
         * "So only one person arrived at the party before I did?" Tom second-guessed.