[Spridgets] Miata Owner's Manual

kgrowler at aol.com kgrowler at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 15:18:31 MDT 2007

Got a call from my Dad this afternoon and he told me he bought a '96
Miata. He'd been looking over various ones he'd spotted on offer the
last few years so it didn't come as a total shock. I'm guessing he's
going to keep it in my brother-in-law's pole barn next to the '65
Midget bodyshell I'm still trying to get to.

He mentioned it didn't have an Owner's Manual with it and he would like
to obtain one. Googling, checking eBay and looking up the local club's
classified section didn't come up with a specifically '96 one. Any
listers who also have a foot in the MX-5 world have suggestions on
where I can locate one for him?

Kim Tonry
Downer's Grove, Illinois, USA
79 Midget, 65 Midget, 74 BGT, 58 MGA