[Spridgets] Death Trap Voting Hints

Robert Duquette RobertDuquette at Sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 8 20:18:28 MDT 2007

The digital film is hard to find; I'll grant you that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Conn [mailto:mconn2 at bright.net]
Sent: August 8, 2007 7:26 PM
To: Robert Duquette
Cc: spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Death Trap Voting Hints

Robert,

I'm getting more confused by the minute.   What has cat threads got to do
with rust buckets and death traps?   I think I've lost my keys, or is it my
mind.   I can't grasp anything about what's going on.

I've just bought a digital camera, and can't use it because I can't get it
out of the box.   I've also got a small plastic packet of something which I
can't open.   The shop told me it takes 400 pictures.   (How can a small
packet of something take 400 pictures?   (I'm not stupid, you know.)
What's their point.   All I want is a roll of film to put in the camera
(when I've got it out of the box).

I bought the camera so I can send a picture or two of my AN5 to Ed, and now
I'm not so sure.   (Maybe I'll sell the AN5 to include a boxed camera and a
small plastic of something.

Michael