[Spridgets] Silly me!

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 20:02:18 MDT 2007

Paul Asgeirsson wrote:
> OK guys, when you quit laughing, tell me the answer.

> Like you guys have never dropped anything there, but how did you retrieve it?

If it's steel, use a magnet but with the cell phone, it looks like it's
pull the fender time.
God I love my Bugeye ;)
You might be able to remove the interior panel and reach it from the
rust hole on the inner wall.
Sure they all rust out in there.
Stick of wood with some really sticky tape on the end (and a prayer)
Go find a 4 year old?
A guy with long skinny arm? Hey, you have pretty long arms, chop off
your hand and just stick your arm down there.
Put a bugeye nose on the car?
Seriously, you have to remove the interior panel to pull the fender but
a nice cut hole, suitable for a speaker in the future, or fold it back
and tack weld it, is about the only way to get to it if some sticky
stuff on a stick doesn't do it.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ