[Spridgets] Silly me!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:28:50 MDT 2007

Gawd!  I can tell youse guys didn't grow up in no city scrounging
nickels and dimes outta the sewer gratings!!   Get yerself a big wad
of Double Bubble and a stick!  If you get lucky on the first stab at
it, the gum will still be usable!

;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 8/12/07, Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> OK guys, when you quit laughing, tell me the answer.
>
> I was working on a customers 74 Midget, getting ready to take it for test run.
> No Bonnet on the car.  I get all loaded up, Wallet, glasses, cell phone.  See
> something by the dizzy I wnt to check, bend over to look and my cell phone
> falls out of my shirt pocket!!  Tumbles nicely into the area between the
> fender and the wheel well!!
>
> Like you guys have never dropped anything there, but how did you retrieve it?
> Borrow a 4 year old and dangle him down there?  I could use some suggestions!
> Can't get my arm down there.  Way too big!  It's a prepaid plan on the phone
> and still has almost 500 minutes left.  Don't want to toss them.
>
> Fill me in on ideas.
>
> TIA, Paul A

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)