[Spridgets] Fuse box breaker question

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:55:55 MDT 2007

Hi,
A Craftsman 2hp 33 gal compressor motor draws a rated 15 amps.  So,
running it with anything else on the 15 amp circuit may cause the
breaker to trip.
I would look into getting an extra 20 or 25 amp circuit installed.
Cost will depend on how far the area is from the breaker panel.  If
that is cost prohibitive then see if you can isolate one existing
circuit.
Cheers,
Derf