[Spridgets] (N)OSHIT meeting

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 21:01:25 MDT 2007

Ron Soave wrote:  "We had dinner at Surf Taco at the shore, beers at the Yacht Club(!!) and putzed around Frank and Frankie's garages. The 1958 Bugeye Frank did is a miracle."

He didn't twist your arm into eating one of the "fish tacos", did he?  Isn't the Yacht Club swanky, though.  I was in awe.  And the '58 Bugeye?  Is that not a dream?  I dare anyone to take a look at it today and then visualize and believe it was the rustbucket he brought home and the spider web it was after bead blasting.  The miracle was over the top, even for Frank!  It was a project that needed more "before" photos to convince folks how bad it was!!!

Buster