[Spridgets] Strange front bumper

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Aug 18 11:53:26 MDT 2007

Chris,
My sister-in-law just sent me a series of pictures titled: "Husband
of the Year." They show things like big bubba in a row boat while his
tiny wife rows the boat, The woman carrying a dozen of six packs
while the husband carries one can, . . . well you get the pictures.
Now had you been IN your Sprite while the kids were pushing, you
could have been a candidate for FATHER of the Year!! LOL

At 12:36 PM 8/18/2007, Chris Manuel wrote:
>Hi all-
>
>I was doing a garage clean out/mental check and needed to re-sort my part
>bins for my Sprite.

Tim Collins