[Spridgets] Leaf Springs

Danny Wigington danwigi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 13:57:37 MDT 2007

    Hello all, my name is Dan. I recently became the proud owner of a 1971 Midget  and I am trying to sort out a few problems on this car. The one that I need help  on now is finding some good leaf springs, preferably in the San Jose area. From  what I have read the new ones are made of a lower quality metal so I hoping someone would have some good used ones or some ideas as to who makes good ones.
    I have had many British cars since 1969, and this was the first one I have seen with smooth-case gears in a rib-case transmission. Fortunately I had a spare rib-case that I did not get rid when I lost my storage. Thanks, Dan