[Spridgets] Release Bearing

Ken Wignall ourxke at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:20:13 MDT 2007

New lister today. First post. The carbon-like material of my release bearing
went to pieces yesterday. Everything was a fresh rebuild just over a year ago.
Making plans to pull the drivetrain. A fellow Sprite owner told me about this
list and said that he had been reading  that this has not been uncommon as of
late with many owners. Lucky us! He recalled reading that there was someone
out there that was making an actual reliable replacement release 'bearing', an
actual bearing. Are there any readers that know who that supplier is? I don't
want to go through this again with another inferior product.

60 A.H. Bugeye
54 A.H BN1
62 A.H MK2
62 XKE roadster